اكاديمية الرياضيات الجزائرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اكاديمية الرياضيات الجزائرية دخول

descriptionتعبير كتابي حول رسالة اغاثة لتلميذ بكالوريا باللغة الانجليزية Emptyتعبير كتابي حول رسالة اغاثة لتلميذ بكالوريا باللغة الانجليزية

more_horiz
writer name.s and adress
reader.s name and adress
date
,Dear x
Really.you are in a difficult dilemma.but every problem has a solution.and let me tell you that the problem is only an opportunity for you to make your best .and everything seems small and then grow.only dilemma they look great and then smaller. In this dilemma I see that the solution is clear and easy. well you can work and take care of your parents and you can continue to achieve your dream and you know that the dream makes a beatiful outlook for world us feel confident and the ability to achieve what we want to access it.
why do not you register at the evening university and this is the right solution in my opinion.
I hope that I have helped you in resolving this ordeal. I wish you success . all the best.

yours faithfully

هذا التعبير من إعدادي لذا فهو مهم بالنسبة لي
أرجو أن ينال إعجابكم كما نال إعجاب أستاذة اللغة الإنجليزية

descriptionتعبير كتابي حول رسالة اغاثة لتلميذ بكالوريا باللغة الانجليزية Emptyرد: تعبير كتابي حول رسالة اغاثة لتلميذ بكالوريا باللغة الانجليزية

more_horiz
thanks

descriptionتعبير كتابي حول رسالة اغاثة لتلميذ بكالوريا باللغة الانجليزية Emptyرد: تعبير كتابي حول رسالة اغاثة لتلميذ بكالوريا باللغة الانجليزية

more_horiz
thank you very much
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى